Public Health Nurse, Public Health Program Coordinator, Public Health Program Assistant
Alpine County, Markleeville, CA. Varied Open Positions Open Until Filled
- Administrative Assistant I/II/III-BHS X 1
- Bear Valley Building Maintenance Worker
- Bear Valley Community Outreach Nurse
- Chief Deputy Auditor/Controller-Finance
- Clinical Coordinator
- EMS/Fire Administrator
- Fiscal and Administrative Supervisor-CDA,
- Fiscal and Technical Specialist-CDA
- Public Health Nurse
Education and/or Experience
Any combination of education and/or experience that has provided the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for satisfactory job performance. Example combinations include possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in public health nursing; and one year of public health nursing experience.
Possession of or ability to obtain a valid California driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
Possession of an appropriate, valid California Public Health Nurse Certificate. Computer literacy and ability to produce professional documents and spreadsheets.
- Public Health Program Coordinator
- Public Health Program Assistant
- Road Maintenance Worker I/II/III
- Social Worker III or IV-Merit Services
- Social Services Program Manager-Dep Public Guardian